Minerals Development Oman SAOC

Minerals Development Oman SAOC

Minerals Development Oman SAOC (MDO) is formed in 2017 as a joint venture between Oman National Investments Development Company (TANMIA), State General Reserve Fund, Oman Investment Fund and Takamul Investment Company.MDO is created in purpose of contributing to the development of the Omani mining sector by investing directly in or enabling various projects across a range of mineral commodities and value chains. The company aims to develop different projects across the upstream exploration and mining as well as downstream processing of metal ores and minerals.The sponsors are committed to contribute 60% towards the paid-up capital of the company and raise the remaining 40% via a public offering on the Muscat Securities Market in the future.


No part of this material may be reproduced in any form, or referred to in any other publication, without express written permission.© Tanmia 2018. All rights reserved.